Journalist, essayist, and storyteller. I'm a staff writer at The Mary Sue, and I'm currently working on a book of personal essays about witchcraft, nature, and pop culture. I sometimes write under the name Asa West.
- Why That Song in ‘The Last of Us’ Episode 3 is So Poignant
- I Love This Heartwarming Video of a Mother Eating Her Child
- Now That You’ve Seen ‘The Banshees of Inisherin,’ Let’s Talk About That Plot Twist
- Mourning P-22, the Mountain Lion of Los Angeles
- The Best Twist in Zach Cregger’s ‘Barbarian’ Has Nothing To Do With the Monster